Monday, November 19, 2012

Nutella Lava Mug Cake. And love.

NUTELLA. LAVA. MUG. CAKE.

In my time of desperate need, when I am living without an oven in the kitchen, the internet came to my rescue.

Borrowed from:
Nutella Lava Mug Cakes


Isn't it BEAU-ti-FUL! :D

What you need:
4 tablespoons self rising flour, sifted

3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted


4 tablespoons caster sugar


1 medium egg


3 tablespoons Nutella


3 tablespoons milk


3 tablespoons olive, or vegetable oil (I used olive)

2-3 teaspoon chocolate chips





Mix everything together.


Spoon into your favourite coffee mugs. Top with chocolate chips.


Microwave on high power for about 2 minutes. Cooking time depends on microwave power, and size of your coffee mug. Slightly undercook for the lava effect. :)



I serve with an umbrella and lots of love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment